2.24.2012

The First Post! Welcome Everyone!

Welcome everyone to "A Brighter Sparkle". My name is Lainey and I seek to post intermittent tips and articles about gaining success in the indie market and expanding outside to reach a larger audience. I tend to concentrate around jewelry and Etsy as its following is the largest of all virtual indie markets, yet I invite all sellers to participate in discussions and to comment with feedback on my articles.

A bit about myself, I not only create jewelry collections (Piruli Jewelry on Etsy) but I also have fifteen years of experience in the wholesale trade of  various famous jewelry brands.  I currently own my own  gift and accessories boutique in New Jersey.

Do you have a great story about breaking into the world of indie/handmade? Email us at galleriasoho [at ]gmail [dot] com, I would love to feature you!

No comments:

Post a Comment